About Law Offices Of Robert E Badger
Robert Badger is an experienced litigator who resolves his clients' disputes both in and out of court. He concentrates his practice in special education and family law disputes.
Mr. Badger has litigated hundreds of cases in state, federal, and appellate courts. He was recognized again in 2016 as a Distinguished Attorney by Martindale Hubbell, and as a Top-Rated Lawyer in Litigation.
Mr. Badger has decades of experience dealing with family and special education disputes. Reaching appropriate solutions to these very personal disputes is Mr. Badger’s passion.
Aside from those disputes, he has a great deal of experience handling a range of matters that provided a depth of experience and perspective, including representation of:
- Contractors, owners and developers in construction defects, Miller Act, and mechanics lien claims.
- Businesses and their owners in minority shareholder and contract disputes.
- Financial institutions in actions on accounts, notes, and guaranties.
- Environmental consultants in negligence and breach of contract claims.
- Land owners in breach of contract litigation.
- Businesses in employment, trade secrets, and non-compete litigation.
Mr. Badger is a member in good standing of the Bars of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, the State of Hawaii, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
He graduated from the University of Notre Dame Law School, where he served as an Editor of the Notre Dame Law Review.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:00am - 5:00pm|